At HGST we have an innovative and high performance culture that promotes goal alignment, agility and collaboration. HGST is a great place to thrive and grow your career!
HGST is dedicated to building great leaders and supporting ongoing career development for its employees. Managers and employees engage in ongoing and continuous feedback conversations focused on performance and development that help employees do their very best work – every day.
HGST encourages employees to excel in their current role and to attain future career aspirations through a variety of development opportunities, including: on-the-job assignments and challenges; learning from connections, mentoring and communities; and through training/education activities to address gaps in skills and experience.
HGST provides great opportunities if you enjoy collaborating across teams, strive to be the best, are open to new ways and new ideas, and are passionate and excited about the future.
We offer the following programs:
Executives and Management: Leadership Development
Engineers and Analysts: Team and Culture Building
Line Leaders and Technicians: Basic Leadership and People Management
Our Integrated University Program is our talent pipeline, knowledge generation strategy and a corporate social responsibility program focused on the university/ academe.What is the Integrated University Program (IUP)?
- A talent pipeline creation strategy focused on the university/ academe.
- A knowledge generation strategy that leverages the company’s development and mass production engineering opportunities to advance Slider Nano technologies through research.
- A corporate social responsibility program aimed to help university stakeholders in bridging the gap between the skills learned in the university and those needed by the industry.
- Annual national convention of IUP partners
- Government-industry-academe project
- Stronger thesis direction program for 5th year students who are former OJTs at 4th year
- Usable surplus parts management initiative
- Continuing advocacy
- Continue to drive increased collaboration of government-industry-academe
- Pursue clearer and more supportive government policy on donation of equipment to universities
- Promote proliferation of Nanotechnology course
- Regional Recruitment for Operator Requirements
- Luzon PESO: Laguna, Batangas, Cavite, Quezon, Bicol, Bulacan, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union & Palawan
- Visayas PESO: Cebu, Negros, Tacloban, Ormoc
- Mindanao PESO: CDO, Butuan, Davao
- University Campus Tour
- Career and Technology Talk
- Job Fair