Ultrastar SN100 Series PCIe SSD
3200GB, 1600GB & 800GB
NVM Express™ Compliant PCIe
3200GB, 1600GB & 800GB
NVM Express™ Compliant PCIe
- High Density – Up to 3.2TB in both compact form factors
- High Performance – Up to 310,000 mixed sustained random IOPS
- High Serviceability – Hot swappable SFF drive
- NVMe Compliant – Support for standard NVMe drivers
Gain performance acceleration for today’s most demanding cloud, hyperscale and enterprise applications with the Ultrastar® SN100 Series, an NVM Express™ compliant family of PCIe solid-state drives. Delivering memory-class performance with storage-class capacity and persistence, the Ultrastar SN100 Series is offered as a low profile HH-HL extension card as well as a highly serviceable and hot swappable SFF 2.5-inch drive, both with capacities up to 3.2TB. The devices connect using PCIe 3.0 x4 slots and support various operating systems through open-source NVMe drivers. HGST also offers capacity-optimized versions of the Ultrastar SN100 Series, up to 3.82TB, for applications that require additional user capacity. To learn more, view the Max Capacity data sheet.
- Supports standard NVMe drivers
- Up to 3.2TB capacity in both the HH-HL add-in card and SFF 2.5-inch drive form factors
- Supports the latest generation PCIe Gen 3.0 server platforms
- UEFI boot support
- Advanced power management
- Enterprise-grade reliability: Flash-aware RAID, end-to-end data-path protection, advanced ECC, secure erase, power fail protection
- Cloud, hyperscale, enterprise and high performance computing
- Suitable for the most demanding scale-out database workloads
- Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- High Frequency Trading (HFT)
- Virtualized computing
- Space and/or power constrained environments
REACH Certificate of Compliance for HGST Storage Products.
Identifies HGST storage products that comply with the European Union Directive 2011/65/EU on the restriction of use of certain hazardous substances (“RoHS Directive”).
HGST is helping organizations harness the power of data. We’re creating more efficient, TCO-driven storage with larger, denser capacities, Flash fabrics for breakthrough performance and solutions that take advantage of smart software integration. HGST is at the heart of the data center helping customers unlock the full value of their data.
HGST and SanDisk offer a comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class storage products, ideally suited to help drive transformation in today’s high-performance data centers.
Leading customer engagement service provider Grass Roots accelerates web services performance 5x with HGST and VMware Virtual SAN.
Case Study: Established Brands Reduces Application Latency and Simplifies Storage Architecture with FlashMAX PCIe SSDs
Case Study: Fluidata Gets 48x Faster Report Generation in Microsoft SQL Servers with FlashMAX® PCIe SSDs
Case Study: LinkedIn Scales to 200 Million Users with PCIe Flash Storage from HGST
Case Study: Major Healthcare Insurance Provider Reduces Oracle Backup by 93% with HGST FlashMAX PCIe SSDs
HGST FlashMAX PCIe and HGST Share software helped a global data communications provider (DCP) to accelerate their Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC)
Case Study: Ping An Accelerates Microsoft Exchange Server by 50X with HGST FlashMAX PCIe SSDs
The Ultrastar® SN100 Series Max Capacity is an NVMe™ compliant family of PCIe SSDs that delivers industry-leading price/performance in multiple form factors, up to 3.82TB.
HGST Flash Pools Implementation Guide for MySQL Database
Lab Report: Accelerating VMWare vSphere Flash Read Cache (vFRC) with FlashMAX PCIe SSDs
Pre-configured Hadoop solutions let you take advantage of the time-to-market promises of Big Data analytics and help you avoid deployment delays or cost overruns.
When dealing with large working datasets in MongoDB, HGST’s FlashMAX PCIe SSD delivers faster performance and lower latency.
Solution Brief: Optimizing VDI Deployments with FlashMAX PCIe SSD
The Ultrastar SN100 Series is an NVMe compliant family of PCIe SSDs that delivers industry-leading price/performance in multiple form factors, with capacities up to 3.2TB.
HGST Device Manager is designed to efficiently assist in the administration of HGST SSD devices and provides the ability to easily update, manage, and configure SSDs.
Flash Performance for Oracle® RAC with PCIe Shared Storage
Optimize MySQL Cluster Environments with HGST Flash Pools
Scaling MySQL Deployments Using HGST FlashMAX PCIe SSDs
You’ve decided you need Flash to stay competitive. But in your quest to find the best of the best, you find it’s more than just IOPS and throughput you need to to compare. And to further complicate the process, you find that storage vendors are using variable reporting metrics on product documentation.
Learn how to navigate the fog and emerge with the right solution for your unique workload/application. This white paper provides a breakdown of what you need to know to become the voice of authority on how to evaluate the best Flash solution for your data center. The paper includes:
- Key factors to assess, including endurance, encryption and micro/macro QoS
- The latest in solid-state storage trends, including NVM Express™ and NAND
- Different reporting metrics used by storage vendors, including how to level the variances for comparison
- Features and performance comparison between different types of SSDs
Download this white paper to learn more. The download link will be sent instantly to the email provided.