ZeusRAM SAS SSD
Enterprise DDR3 RAM
Enterprise DDR3 RAM
- Wear Resistant – Will not wear out, even under the most write-intensive workloads
- Serviceability – Hot pluggable, for ease of maintenance
- Low Latency – Improve efficiency and accelerate applications
Offering DRAM-like read and write speeds with the persistent data storage of Flash demanded by enterprise applications, you can eliminate the need for volatile DRAM with the ZeusRAM™ SAS SSD. During the warranted life of the product, enterprise applications can write to ZeusRAM at extremely high speeds 24 hours per day, 365 days per year—year after year—and the drive will not wear out, even under the most write-intensive workloads. Whether it is a business intelligence application running large amounts of data analytics, or a high-performance computing appliance generating large amounts of data, ZeusRAM helps speed up applications by providing extremely low latencies, faster responses and wear-resistant reliability.
- Integrated small-footprint solution eliminates the need for volatile DRAM
- High throughput SCSI-compatible interface for use in unified enterprise storage applications
- Reduces file system overhead in enterprise appliances
- Full data path protection
- Power-down protection
- Easy removal and replacement without system downtime
- SMART feature eliminates wearout under the most write-intensive enterprise workloads
- Enterprise applications
- Business applications
- High-performance computing (HPC)
REACH Certificate of Compliance for HGST Storage Products.
Identifies HGST storage products that comply with the European Union Directive 2011/65/EU on the restriction of use of certain hazardous substances (“RoHS Directive”).
ZeusRAM SAS SSD Data Sheet
This end-user license agreement (""EULA"") is a legal agreement between you and HGST, Inc. on behalf of itself and its affiliates (“HGST”) that governs your use of the software product (the “Software Product”) which works with the identified products.
Combined Warranty Statement for s620 SATA, s840 SAS and ZeusRAM™ Solid-State Drives (SSDs)