Flash Solutions Enable Mission-Critical Applications in the Cloud
Flash technology solutions are imperative in today’s mission-critical IT infrastructure. The requirements for performance, endurance, agility, scalability, security and reliability in the government and defense sector are driving sophisticated flash memory solutions that require a new level of expertise for optimal, cost-effective IT infrastructures.
Join Bob McClellan, HGST’s Vertical Solutions Architect specializing in the government and defense sector, as he shares how high-performance flash solutions can enable the warfighter’s data-focused, mission-critical applications from the core to the tactical edge.
Attendees will learn:
- How flash used in the DoD IEA can enable the JIE vision
- How flash can power the DoD’s move to Cloud services and enhance warfighter mobility
- How to minimize complexity, maximize efficiencies, increase operational tempo, reduce risk, and enable mission-unique capabilities in existing IT infrastructures
- How to empower high-performance, dense computing solutions in the toughest field environments
- How to dramatically reduce space, weight, power and cooling (SWAP-C) and costs
- Bob McClellan, Enterprise Solutions Architect, HGST
- Mike Schneider, VP Federal Programs and Business Development, Themis